Here you can find the links to the latest version of Facebook. Users with Android-powered mobile phones or tablets can download the .apk file for free and easily install it.
Facebook is the leading social platform based in California. Since it ‘captured’ the global social media industry in a flash, two years later the developers have launched the Facebook Mobile app. The app is optimized for smaller mobile screen and caters to the ‘mobile-obsessed’ majority.
Basically, the Facebook app is a ‘barbie-size’ replica of Facebook.com, i.e. it comprises almost all the features available for the web version. In general, using the app, users are entitled to:
- Create profiles, specifying their name, educational background, career path, hobbies, etc.
- Add friends, create friend lists, and sort these lists by certain criteria
- Share files and other users’ posts
- Upload their own files and create unique posts
- Get notifications on various updates
- Post status updates
- Combine Facebook with other applications
- Check the newsfeed for updates
- Create interest groups
Initially, the app’s design was very akin to original Facebook. But in the course of its evolution, Facebook Mobile became more appealing to those who login to the app in order to read articles and keep updated with their buddies. When it comes to fonts, the developers opted to make users’ names and post headlines more prominent than the buttons for sharing links and comments. The only thing that makes these two Facebook varieties alike is the traditional blue and white layout.
Using the Facebook app, you’ll barely feel any difference – it ticks all boxes in terms of usability. You can normally read, like, and share posts. As a special perk, vids play automatically as you scroll the newsfeed. The only sticking point with the app is the absence of the in-built messenger. To this end, users have to download the Facebook Messenger or opt for the Facebook Lite app.
It’s clear that Facebook (as any existing app) has some room for improvement. But all in all, the platform’s mobile replica will cover your reading, viewing, liking, and scrolling bases – all for free. So, if you use Zuckerberg’s piece of geniality for these purposes, you may want to install the app.
Facebook is on the list of applications that offer a totally renewed experience to users, attracting them with a robust interface and clearly-appealing design. Being one of the highly appreciated apps, it has already reached thousands of installs. Besides, Facebook is introduced by Facebook and this fact is yet another evidence of the functional quality and high-standard of support. Everyone will find Facebook very engaging since this robust application answers all their expectations. That’s to say, the developers have moved beyond to ensure that US audience remains satisfied with a new app product, which not just occupies the space on your device but actually serves the initially set purpose. Facebook neither slows down your device nor interferes with other system apps you already have installed.
Facebook is one of those comprehensive apps in this category. Give it a go today!
Any issues on your mind? Address all of them to app developers.
- Facebook 126.96.36.199.71 (57657510) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22) (74.43MB)
- Facebook 188.8.131.52.71 (56891644) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22) (72.16MB)
- Facebook 184.108.40.206.69 (56163378) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22) (71.85MB)
- Facebook 220.127.116.11.72 (55510020) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22) (71.77MB)
- Facebook 18.104.22.168.66 (58350881) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22) (75.12MB)